Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tonight we had another T-Storm. It surprised me because when I was looking at yesterdays map I didn't notice one forming. We will get hit my a milder storm in a few hours judging by the formation of clouds in the middle of MN. A rather exciting though is that the fronts to the north in Canada could for a mid latitude cyclone! I hope it does because that means I can vaguely predict weather. At the time this image has been generated its clean that this is not a mid latitude cyclone. The storms usually form behind the cold front and in front of the warm front. n the area I'm looking at its all wrong. With a dry slot missing and pressure still in the 1000s make it for sure not one, although there's room to grow. Tomorrow might be cooler depending how hard that cold front hits us, and whether or not the winds from the south change at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment