Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Thunder storm is right on top of us no, or was at 1:30 when I heard a thunder clap almost deafen my ears and rattle my bones. We will be having a groggy morning because I dont expect the rain to stop until 5 - 7 looking at its position now. The rest of the country isnt fairing much better. 80% of Texas is getting pelted by rain. Those circle rain clouds I was wondering about before was mentioned in class and was told that its because of a lack of data. Weird that the stations around there would go out, or maybe unisys just doesnt get there data. What ever the reason its a bad one. Florida has some rain going on and it looks like Ohio is in the same sinking boat we are in.
Minneapolis MN (MPX-72649) - CurrentThe upper air sounding plot was not much help in predicting the T-Storm. By eye balling it right now the Skew T diagram is telling me that the parcel of air is unstable at the very top edge of the troposphere. This must be only taken once during the morning to be this outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment